Content such as images and videos

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-12-3 18:35:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Avoid shifting responsibility. As a member of the customer service team, the responsibility rests with you. If your sales team makes a huge mistake, don't let the customer know. After all, they don't care who did it, they just want a solution. Also, throwing your customers or sales team under the bus won’t build trust with them. Be open to misguided criticism. Instead, you can communicate feedback behind the scenes in a respectful manner.

Training reviews can be the perfect forum to address the root causes of complaints without having to play Phone Number List the blame game. Put yourself in your customers’ shoes. A little empathy can go a long way when resolving customer complaints. After all, you are more often the customer than the customer service representative, so put yourself in their shoes when handling complaints. How would you like to resolve this issue? What keeps you doing business with your company again.

Provide customers with a fair and constructive experience through turbulent situations. Within the confines of your customer service policy, put their feelings and needs first whenever possible. , ask for the customer’s permission. Before you make a hasty decision, ask your client for permission so you can resolve the issue. I know how inconvenient this is for you. Can I share some solutions I came up with? It's clear that they want you to solve the problem, but asking for permission in the middle of a heated exchange gives the customer time to be willing to collaborate and find the best solution.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|z

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 10:53 , Processed in 0.031992 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |