ratna544 發表於 2024-3-12 14:32:32

The delicate branches that adorn the back of each of the

Jewels are especially striking. The natural curves of the cherry tree branches, their textures and the different angles they form as they grow have served as a source of inspiration during the creation process , adding a sense of organic elegance to each of the jewels that make up this collection. Sakura model detail white gold and rose gold sakura earrings the metals selected for casting have been rose gold and 18-karat white gold. The warmth and femininity of rose gold amplify the romantic spirit of these exclusive pieces, creating a sense of visual and conceptual harmony. On the other hand, white gold offers a very attractive contrast with pink sapphires and is perfectly complemented by the brilliance of diamonds, resulting in versatile jewelry with a modern and sophisticated air. White and pink gold sakura rings the fragility of a flower, its brief existence and its complex symbolism remain forever immortalized in this exquisite collection of fine jewelry. Discover more about sakura on our social networks , in mumit's online jewelry store and in our boutiques.The sixth edition of mumit talks stars cristina velasco, one of the founders of the creative studio anaquiños de papel. A lawyer by profession and passionate about design and crafts, she put her career aside to dedicate herself to her true vocation, origami.

We discover with her her story, her fascination with the world of origami and her most personal side in this new episode. Cristina velasco anaquiños de papel mumit works of cristina velasco anaquiños of paper what pushed you to leave everythingGermany Mobile Number List and start your own business? It all came about completely by chance. My sister bea, who is an architect, discovered origami looking for new structures and started making figures that they really liked. Consequently, in 2012, she started a blog which she called anaquiños de papel ( anaquiños is a galician word meaning 'little pieces'). I started practicing origami because I saw her super concentrated and relaxed, something that fascinated me, and in 2014 I decided to leave law to dedicate myself to this. Logically, starting out is always scary. It scared me a lot, but we were already starting to receive orders from important companies and we decided to bet on our passion. What inspires you when creating or offering new products? How is your creative process? I love walking, listening to music, the sea... Everything inspires me a lot. Of course, fashion is also a great source of inspiration.

http://www.brazdata.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/mobiledatabase.jpg

I create all my works to order so the creative process begins with a commission. First, I have to see if it is feasible to execute what they want. If so, I find the right paper and develop a prototype. Many times, you have to make several prototypes before reaching the final piece. This moment of putting my creativity to work to materialize my client's idea is my favorite and, of course, also observing his reaction when he sees the finished piece. Anaquiños paper craft process starting from scratch is complicated and even more so in a sector like yours, have you felt supported at all times or have you fought for your dream against the tide? Currently, how many people are part of your team? I have been extremely lucky to always feel super supported by my family and friends, something fundamental for me. At the moment the team is only my sister bea and I. Do you consider that spain is a country that supports entrepreneurs? The truth is that no, starting a business in spain is a risky sport... You are always afraid and now that I am a mother and self-employed even more so. I was a lawyer and decided to leave it in.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: The delicate branches that adorn the back of each of the

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |